- Additional supplies of hand sanitizer, sanitizing wipes, tissues and face masks are being placed throughout the offices.
- Our offices are being thoroughly cleaned nightly by our cleaning staff.
- Staff is being asked, as well, to routinely clean all frequently touched surfaces e.g. doorknobs, desks, countertops, chairs, computer terminals, etc. throughout the day.
- Information from the CDC is posted in both offices.
What can you do to help prevent infections with COVID-19? As with any respiratory virus, we can all protect ourselves and others by taking every day common sense actions:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water is not available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol.
- Avoid touching your eyes, mouth, and nose with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash and clean your hands with soap and water (or hand sanitizer).
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces at home and work, especially when someone is ill.
- Stay home from work, school, and errands when you are sick.
- Contact your healthcare provider (Primary Care Doctor) immediately if anyone in your home experiences any of the following symptoms: severe cough, rapid, noisy, difficult, or painful breathing, and dehydration. Please go to a facility that has testing kits. We do NOT have these kits in our offices.
- Families traveling are advised to refer to the CDC’s Traveler’s Health Notices for the latest guidance and recommendations. Travel to an affected geographic location (CDC Level 1, 2, or 3) should be reported to the school.
While the immediate health risk from COVID-19 remains low, Women’s Care Group will reevaluate the situation as it continues to evolve. We will continue to provide updates as they become available to us. To learn more, visit the CDC website or the Illinois Department of Public Health website.
We are a group of Obstetricians-Gynecologists and Advanced Practice Nurses who practice collaboratively to provide safe, high-quality, personalized health care to women. Women’s Care Group was established in 1999 and we continue to serve the women of the south Chicagoland area. We have an office located in Oak Lawn, IL and Orland Park, IL. We are affiliated with Advocate Christ Medical Center and Little Company of Mary Hospital.
Women’s Care Group offers an extensive list of OB/GYN services and convenient office hours. Whether you are newly pregnant or need an annual wellness exam, our compassionate staff will provide the care you need. Our providers are experienced in caring for women of all ages – adolescence through menopause and beyond.
We are also affiliated with New Dawn Wellness, a specialized counseling service for women. Our Licensed Clinical Social Worker, Stefani Godina, is available to see patients at both of our offices. She specializes in helping women with mood disorders, reproductive issues, maternal health stressors, and general mental health needs.
We take pride in achieving high patient satisfaction and will respectfully address any concern that may arise. Our goal is to make your visit to the office as convenient and pleasant as possible. To help meet this goal, we offer in-office ultrasound and lab work.
We invite you to browse through our website to learn more about our practice and our OB/GYN services. We are continuously accepting new patients. Please contact us with any questions or if you would like to schedule an appointment. Women’s Care Group looks forward to meeting you!